HSBC are currently recruiting an Information Security Risk Officer based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
As an Information Security Risk Officer, the applicant assumes the following responsibilities:
- Undertaking of application security risk assessments as part of the project development life cycle in order to identify information security control weaknesses;
- Working closely with Project teams to identify applicable controls to mitigate identified risks;
- Providing consultancy to the project development team as well as service/business owners in order to identify applicable security controls;
- Collaborating with colleagues nationwide to understand risks in depth.
In order to be considered for this role, you should possess the following:
- An understanding of various security products and functionality, as well as a strong interest in IT and Information Security;
- Relevant experience working in an IT/consultancy role;
- Experience working in IT auditing would be beneficial;
- Qualifications relevant to the role would also be desirable but not imperative (CISSP, CISM etc).
To find out more information or to apply please visit the link below.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://hsbc.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl →